At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as an Homologation Lead based at our site in Västerås, Sweden.
Purpose of the role
Lead the Homologation scope for the region Nordics delivery projects. Ensure delivery on time, at cost, and to specification.
- Lead project work to deliver Homologation: Tight alignment with the Bombardier Transportation’s Project Directors to plan and execute the work to achieve homologation of the delivery projects on time, on cost, and to the specification;
- Resource planning to ensure resource availability and development, for all projects;
- Develop best practice processes and carry over of lessons learned.
- Relevant experience in a similar role in rail industry (alternatively, in other transportation industries, such as aerospace);
- Expert-level experience in Homologation, including knowledge about requirements specific to Sweden;
- Proven leadership skills – coordinating people, gathering information from various stakeholders;
- Experience with documentation management in complex projects in a similar business;
- Project Management skills;
- International experience would be highly valuable;
- Other competencies needed: drive, focus, communication skills, adherence to milestones and schedules, results-oriented;
- Language skills required: advanced/business fluent level of English and Swedish.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com