HRBP for the Nordic Countries
HRBP for the Nordic Countries
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are currently looking to recruit a HRBP for the Nordic Countries (role will be located in Sweden)
Purpose of the role:
HRBP for Nordic Countries crafts the People Plan and its contribution to delivering HR Operational execution.
Works in partnership with the HRBP’s of his/her remit and with the business interfaces, as a member of the regional management team and is a trusted advisor to the members of the team.
Champion from cultural transformation standpoint, he/ she ensures the labour compliance during employee life cycle delivery and makes appropriate and effective use of HR processes, both global and local.
The incumbent contributes to the development of organisational capability and capacity plans as well.
Labour Compliance execution
- Ensures labour compliance in all employee relations matters during entire employee lifecycle.
- Supports Line Managers to drive people topics and to act within site/ country labour regulations and legal compliance.
- Collaborates with Works Council/ employee representatives in labour related topics at site level
Local People Strategy/ Capability Plan input & execution
- Support Local HR Lead during or if applicable manage the execution of site related capacity and capability plan defined by functional or regional HRBP together with the business leader
- Coordinate and facilitate input to function and region talent process as part of the site capability plan for the remit
- Trusted advisor of the local people managers.
Employee life cycle management following the global processes. HR SLA Delivery.
- Ensure internal equity and fairness of treatment of people across functions. Manages individual employee life cycle cases by applying standard end-to-end processes owned by HR Operations
- Ensure effective HR processes implementation and HR governance at site level
- Ensure correct HR data management and analysis at site (cost, headcount, absenteeism, turnover etc.) in collaboration with HR Operations
- Signs off local communication
- Master or Bachelor degree in Human Resources/Finance or Legal. Any specific industrial Human Resources and/ or Labour Law Certifications considered an advantage.
- More than 4 years of relevant experience with good knowledge of Sweden labour.
- Proven experience handling complex Employee Relations with Union representation and good experience with managing pay negotiations
- Proven experience working in Project and Talent Management;
- Demonstrable communication skills at all levels inside a company and with external providers and national authorities.
- Experience in operating with a high level of ambiguity and in an environment undergoing significant change.
- A strong continuous improvement mind-set .
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships, while working in a complex, international environment.
- Good cultural awareness skills. Able to draw strength from teamwork / collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and one of the following languages: Swedish, Finish, Norwegian
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org