Product Owner- Next Generation Propulsion
Product Owner- Next Generation Propulsion
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking to recruit a Product Owner for products within next generation propulsion systems to join us in Västerås
Based in Västerås, we have a vibrant and diverse set of people working in Propulsion, with a great mix of competencies, from different fields, areas of expertise, and levels. There is a lot of collaborations cross-functionally, and there are numerous of opportunities to learn from other specialist as well as to share your own competence and learnings with others. Are you keen on learning more about and being part of the developments in the world of rail technology, then this is the place to be! We are now welcoming you to join us!
Purpose of the job
The Product Owner will lead the work to develop next generations propulsion systems. The role is much like a project lead where you will plan, coordinate and lead all the engineering work, and other related activities connected to the product. The role includes various internal stakeholders, as well as external.
- Develop and maintain products within the M3 / 1500 platform.
- Design, gather and analyze technical data on the specific domains of competences. Develop products to fulfil customer specifications and prepare all relevant documents.
- Coordinate design teams
- Identify and recommend improvements where established technology components and methodologies are inadequate or where the implementations of solutions are not effective.
- Drive the R&D projects on time and in budget. Evaluate results of programs and prepare reports and recommendations based on evaluations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with power electronics and converter technology
- Experience of leading others, either as a team lead, project lead or similar
- Ability to switch between holistic system approach and into nitty gritty details
- Strong communicator
- University degree in power electronics
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience from the rail industry is an advantage
- Knowledge in propulsion systems, traction converters, Semiconductor technology and Gate drives, would be an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio.
It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?
If so, apply and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com