At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Production Engineer for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
As a Production Engineer will be focused on supporting Bombardier Operations internal and external manufacturing sites, ensuring Group products are delivered on time and to the required Quality. The Engineer will be required to work as part of a Global team to provide Supplier Selection, Assembly and Product Development support for a wide range of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Products.
You will be focusing on monitoring ongoing production to improve FPY, set individual target for main products and make sure we have an action plan to follow and work systematically to reach our production goals.
Working as part of a Global team, you will also be responsible for Design for manufacture with the Product Design Authority, for a wide range of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Products.
- Provide Design for Manufacture feedback during the product development phase.
- Provide Technical support for both Internal and External Manufacturing sites
- Produce Production Process schematics and Pre-Series Reports,
- Provide input to plan, manage and perform Product Introduction
- Specify key processes at External and Internal Manufacturing sites.
- Support in transfer production projects
- Provide technical assessment to support Procurement in the Supplier Selection process
- Support Regional Procurement teams in supplier governance activities
- Perform Regional Bid reviews to ensure planning and coverage
- Review TRDs to ensure applicable standards are adhered to
As Production Engineer you will work closely with the Supplier, EAPD, Production Test Engineer, Production Documentation Engineer and Strategic Sourcing to monitor ongoing series production performance and identify, target and implement programs to improve:
- First Pass Yield and product quality
- Lead time and production load levelling
- Identify Production capacity
- Bombardier owned tools and test system performance and reliability
- University Degree in Engineering or Equivalent experience
- Typically, 2-5 years of experience, less will be considered with relevant experience.
- Experience in working with Engineering, Procurement, International and external Suppliers.
- Desired competencies: teamwork, communication, planning, drive for results and flexibility
- Language skills required advanced/business fluent level of English. It could be beneficial to have at least a medium level of Swedish.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Production and Installation Integration
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org