Senior System Architect
Senior System Architect
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are currently looking for a
Senior System Architect for our location in Västerås, Sweden
The Senior System Architect is responsible for the architecture and high-level design of MITRAC Control, a platform of train control products always ensuring that those products fit into the overall vehicle systems and fulfil customer expectations relating to function, quality and cost. The job as senior system architect is to translate stakeholder requirements into generic solutions and to derive requirements for individual products. The job requires that the person has a strong understanding and skills in systems engineering, computer sciences, and requirements management.
- You will define technical concept and system architectures
- Formulate requirements
- Perform risk and hazard analysis in relation to safety and security
- Technically coordinate internal product teams and external suppliers
- Collaborate with vehicle teams to understand their needs
- Evaluate issues, defects and change requests
- Master’s degree in engineering, preferably in computer sciences
- Experience in product development
- Experience of control and embedded systems
- Knowledge of cyber security, functional safety, information technology and enterprise systems
- Knowledge of network communication, algorithms and data science and services
- Skilled in using Microsoft office
- 10 years of proven experience in leading teams and projects, modelling and simulation
- Professional experience in railway or automotive/automation sectors is an advantage
- Experience in international complex projects
- Desired competencies: communication, planning, drive for results, flexibility and teamwork skills
- Fluent business English is mandatory for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org