Software Testing Engineer
Software Testing Engineer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Software Testing Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
Test the Onboard ETCS system as per specified requirements in system test racks integrating a number of hardware and software subsystem as well as test and commissioning tools.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Track and understand changes in ETCS System and SW requirements, system and SW architecture, test system and test software architecture, test artefacts, and source code.
- Prepare, execute, and verify test cases and scripts (C#) in order to systematically find faults.
- Run risk-based, scenario-based, and exploratory testing sessions.
- Documentation – Including documentation verification
- Root cause and impact analyses – Fault tracing from system level down to source code
- Master’s degree in computer science, Electronics or other equivalent Engineering discipline
- Relevant experience with ETCS Onboard systems.
- Experience with at least one scripting language and ideally also with C# or another high-level programming language
- Experience with Scrum is a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org