At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a System Developer in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
As a System Developer, you will specify, develop and test functions for Traffic Management Systems, as part of our rail control solutions division. This will include interacting with customers, internal Developers, third party certifiers and other stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, knowledge seeking and enthusiastic to join the railway industry, while being able to focus on improving our product and working in close collaboration with the end users in order to meet their expectations.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Software design, test and verification of system software.
- Implementation of Software functions in Ebiscreen 900 product family.
- Writing requirements and function specifications.
- Evaluate correctness of requirements driving implementation and already implemented design and tests.
- Involvement in the Software delivery to customer.
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant specialization.
- Strong experience in software development, ideally in a railway or similar industry.
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience in C#.
- Proven track record with requirements driven developments and system engineering.
- Ideally, experience working with Delphi and/or Pascal.
- Experience with agile software development, working in cross functional teams.
- Experience with component testing is considered a plus.
- Knowledge in safety-critical systems, safe Sw architecture(s) and safety engineering will be considered a plus.
- Swedish and English are mandatory for this role.
- Excellent team player and a good communicator.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com