At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a System Tester in our Stockholm facility.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and understand system requirements for the railway signalling system.
- Write Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, Test Record and Test Reports.
- Develop and execute test cases, both manual and automated.
- Analyse test results and report deviations from expected system behaviour
- Support lab configuration setup according to technical specifications
- University degree in computer science or electrical engineering or a comparable degree
- Technical experience with testing in development projects
- Relevant experience within test lab environment
- Knowledge and understanding of railway operations and the associated specifications is an advantage
- Knowledge of DOORS, Rational Synergy or similar tools are considered as a plus
- Good communication skills
- English at a fluent level is highly valued
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
If so, apply now at www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Together we move.
Job: Advance Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org