Team Lead System Test
Team Lead System Test
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
For our Rail Control Solutions Team in Stockholm, we are looking to hire a Team Lead System Test
We are looking for a leader for our test team who will work to ensure the continued high quality of our products, applications and systems, as well as their compliance with stakeholder requirements. The Team Consists of Test Engineers performing Hardware, System, Integration, Climate, EMC and Adaptation Tests on Embedded Systems in safety critical applications. This includes applying engineering knowledge, managerial skills and techniques to -find bugs and other faults as early as possible in the design process, and the follow up and testing of field quality reports. You will take our quality work to the next level, with a strong focus on the automation of test on all levels, and you will be responsible to develop the required methods and processes for this.
The role includes managing both internal and external test schedules together with the development projects and production engineering to secure that required test equipment are developed or updated. This role also includs the responsibility for our Product development labs.
As a people manager it will be your responsibility to ensure that the test engineers have clear priorities, and to coach and support them to grow to meet their challenges. You will also continuously improve the processes and ways of working for the team, to ensure that all requirements are met, and that all tests are performed in accordance with the standards and test procedures.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in test methodology and are as passionate about quality as we are, we’d like to meet you.
- Team Management: You will lead and develop a diverse team of people, ensure they have the right skills and competence, guide and coach them in their dayly work. Forecast resources needed and maintain a resource plan for capacity and capability. You will work to constantly improve and ensure team performance as well as team satisfaction.
- Quality: You will drive a quality first approach and suggest product improvements to Product Management function. Develop practices to make the team more agile, and drive agile practices across teams. You will plan, execute, and oversee test activities to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables.
- System Test Strategy and Standardization: You will develop test strategies, methods and capabilities for safety critical embedded systems. Plan and improve the build of automated testing systems. You will select, introduce and implement various tools for testing and develop test environments for new produtcs as well as maintaining existing equipment. Collaborate with system, safety and reliability engineers to develop effective startegies and test plans.
- Hardware lab responsibility: You will review and implement continuous test process improvements and secure that yearly calibration is planned and performed accordingly. You will be responsible for assessing the HSE risk/aspects and fulfilling HSE requirements in all HW labs in Stockholm (including implementation of 5S and participation in test area reviews by HSE comitte) and also have responsibility for handling investment budget related to test equipment, tools and yearly calibration.
Relevant background will be:
- University degree from the engineering field
- Experience from working with embedded systems
- Experience in coordinating teams and knowledge of engineering leadership
- Experience of verification according to safety standards such as CENELEC (EN50126, EN50128, EN50129) or equivalent
- Relevant experience working with requirements, specifications, verification and documentation of complex technical system
- Fluent in Swedish and English
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?
If so, apply and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com