Signalling Engineer HWC
Signalling Engineer HWC
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Signalling Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role.
As a Signalling Engineer you will provide support in projects as the person with the overall responsibility in system and products development taking into consideration safety requirements, following the applicable internal and external railway rules and regulations.
- Analyse, evaluate and validate country and project specific requirements, focus being the customer requirements regarding the signalling system.
- Defining system requirements, architecture, definition of system context and interfaces, create technical concepts.
- Ensure successful implementation of the Requirements Management Process in the project environment while maintaining expected quality.
- Coordinate with software development and implementation teams to ensure compliance with customer requirements and safety standards.
- Provides advice and offers technical solutions related to software products and project development.
- Specifies test cases and offer support to the integration and testing of the system or subsystem.
- Appropriate documentation on all required levels pertaining to both product and system.
- Interfacing with different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Participate in bid estimation work for new potential contracts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge and/or experience working with system engineering, product development (HW and/or SW), and technical project management preferably in railway industry.
- Relevant experience working with requirements, specifications and documentation of complex technical systems.
- Excellent knowledge and/ or experience in Railway Signalling safety and/or railway CENELEC
- Easy to understand SW and HW, and their interconnection.
- Knowledge of job-specific tools (Doors, Synergy, Hydra, Linux/Unix, C, C ++, others may apply) and use of the laboratory instrumentation and test methods is an advantage.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org