We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as an Accounting Specialist and you will be looking at a career-defining in Västerås, Sweden
The person in this role requires a deep understanding of statutory and IFRS accounting and reporting.
This is a ‘hands-on’ position, understanding and experience of finance processes and accounting systems is required.
The role requires a capability to understand, support and address expectations of key stakeholders such as Shared Services Centre (SSC), Group Tax & Group Controlling, internal and external auditors.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL:
Financials & Compliance
- IRFS and K3 compliance
- Prepare and/or validate journal vouchers, reporting packages and closing
- Review and actively work to ensure execution of internal and external auditing and process deliveries
- Actively take part in the work with the Annual reports
- Ensure on time deliveries to the various stakeholders, Group, Corporate, controllers etc.
- Provide support to the stakeholders
- Work proactively with the stakeholders to avoid any process failures
Ad Hoc Project Work
- Involvement in any Ad Hoc requests coming from the Finance hierarchy
- Involvement in system improvements
Process execution & Improvement
- Actively work to identify, address and execute improvements in processes
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- University/Tertiary education with focus on financial accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting & financial reporting experience.
- System experience in Baan or Terranga are advantageous, and SAP is also beneficial.
- Experience from an international company and/or auditing company is advantageous.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Ansök senast 2021-08-10
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org