At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Our site in Stockholm is dealing with projects ranging from development to production management and delivery of complete vehicles, both for the Swedish market and for export, development and production of propulsion and control systems, service, maintenance and complete traffic systems.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Application Engineer
Requisition Number: TRCS-SEST01998464
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Railway signalling system design of a specific application with safety requirements;
- Create and deliver specific application documentation to secure quality and safety;
- Time, cost and status reporting of the work packages included in the scope.
Why work for us?
- Be part of a global company, innovating and collaborating across countries to bring the world closer together;
- Change your personal world, with opportunities to shape your own development and experience new ways of working;
- Take pride in helping people all over the world to get where they want to be - individuals, communities, businesses;
- Broaden your horizons as part of a multinational team, working together with world-shaping technology.
- Basic knowledge about Railway process and signalling systems;
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent work experience in the signalling area;
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Straightforward techniques in solving problems; the technical experience and judgement should be used in the analysis of the problematic situation;
- Previous experience in design for railway signalling systems;
- Railway specific rules and regulations knowledge is desirable;
- Swedish language is considered a plus;
- MS Office package, Outlook & Lotus Notes knowledge;
- Previous experience working in C, C++ is desirable.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries. Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com