Ibruktagningsledare Commissioning Manager
Ibruktagningsledare (Ibruktagandeledare) Commissioning Manager, ITC (m/f)
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Commissioning Manager
and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the job:
The Commissioning Manager will be responsible to plan and lead activities in alignment with the Commissioning process. While carrying out some of the activities within the commissioning process yourself, you will also collaborate with and lead involved specialists within the process. The role includes administrative work such as putting together project and process plans, developing proper documentation, as well as practical work out in the field, there will be travels to different sites, and collaborations with internal and external stakeholders – a role with a lot of variation to it. Main products being commissioned will be interlockings, signaling systems and other products within this field.
- Prepare commissioning related documentation, such as commissioning plan, -instructions, -records and make sure it is reviewed, accessible and archived according to project routines.
- Prepare schedules for commissioning activities, in cooperation with Work Package Owner and Test Leaders.
- Perform system delivery tests (a.k.a. FAT), or delegate to another qualified person.
- Ensuring that requests for dispositions, closed track and other protective measures are carried out.
- Make sure that involved personnel have correct qualifications and authorizations for their tasks.
- Make sure work is carried out with respect to personal safety.
- Coordination with other interested parties regarding issues that affect commissioning activities.
- Make sure that all commissioning activities are executed and documented.
- Perform sign-off and handing over for commercial operation to the customer.
- Enforcing and following the safety measures.
- Certification to work as a Commissioning Manager, provided by Swedish Railway Authority (I ,Y, F – Ställverk 95).
- Previous experience of Interlocking 85 is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Well experienced in the Swedish Railway Authority governing processes of installation, test and commissioning.
- Ability to travel as it is a natural part of the job.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering would be an advantage but to a requirement.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-08-10
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org