At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking to recruit for our Rail Control Solution division a Commissioning Manager in Stockholm
Based in Stockholm, we have a vibrant and diverse team of people working with Installation, Test and Commissioning. In the team, there is a great set of mixed competencies, junior to senior, and a strong team spirit in place. We get to work on exciting projects in Sweden as well as internationally. Are you keen on learning more about ERTMS, and other international developments in the world of rail technology, then this is the place to be! We are now welcoming you to join us! Don’t wait, apply today!
Purpose of the job
The Commissioning Manager will be responsible to plan and lead activities in alignment with the Commissioning process. While carrying out some of the activities within the commissioning process yourself, you will also collaborate with and lead involved specialists within the process. The role includes administrative work such as putting together project and process plans, developing proper documentation, as well as practical work out in the field, there will be travels to different sites, and collaborations with internal and external stakeholders – a role with a lot of variation to it. Main products being commissioned will be interlockings, signaling systems and other products within this field.
- Prepare commissioning related documentation, such as commissioning plan, -instructions, -records and make sure it is reviewed, accessible and archived according to project routines.
- Prepare schedules for commissioning activities, in cooperation with Work Package Owner and Test Leaders.
- Perform system delivery tests (a.k.a. FAT), or delegate to another qualified person.
- Ensuring that requests for dispositions, closed track and other protective measures are carried out.
- Make sure that involved personnel have correct qualifications and authorizations for their tasks.
- Make sure work is carried out with respect to personal safety.
- Coordination with other interested parties regarding issues that affect commissioning activities.
- Make sure that all commissioning activities are executed and documented.
- Perform sign-off and handing over for commercial operation to the customer.
- Enforcing and following the safety measures.
- Certification to work as a Commissioning Manager, provided by Swedish Railway Authority (I ,Y, F – Ställverk 95).
- Previous experience of Interlocking 85 is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Well experienced in the Swedish Railway Authority governing processes of installation, test and commissioning.
- Ability to travel as it is a natural part of the job.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering would be an advantage but to a requirement.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?
If so, apply and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com