Commodity Execution Buyer
Commodity Execution Buyer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Commodity Execution Buyer!
About the role:
We are looking for an execution buyer to join our team in Västerås, to be responsible for the procurement of material delivered from our suppliers to Bombardier sites globally.
You will be responsible for the planning, ordering and monitoring of deliveries, for project specific material which is delivered directly from our suppliers to various Bombardier sites globally. You will be working closely with our project managers to ensure proper planning, and you will have frequent contacts with our suppliers as well as our internal customers / Bombardier’s sites globally.
- Create purchase orders and follow up on delivery schedule, in alignment with our project managers and internal customers
- Communicate and align delivery schedule with suppliers
- Contribute to the monitoring of the supplier performance, in close cooperation with the respective buyer
- Support the respective buyer in the management of the purchase orders/scheduling agreements, so they reflect the supplier agreements.
- Ensure suppliers follow the contractual agreements which supports warehouse management, and ensure goods are accompanied by the contractual agreed documentation and identification
- Solve parked invoices caused by goods receipt issues
- Degree in Commercial or Engineering field
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Experience from project planning, customer support, procurement, project management
- Soft skills required: attention to details, good communication skills, negotiation skills
- Risk and opportunity management skills represent a plus
- Language skills: Swedish – Native/Advanced, English – Advanced.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Job: Procurement & Global Sourcing
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com