The purpose of the role as Product Owner/Component Engineer for electronic propulsion products is to establish product roadmaps, standardize the products within this area and be the be the natural contact towards projects, suppliers, supply management, quality and divisions inside Bombardier regarding technical work within the assigned area of knowledge. You will work very close to technical designers and experts for electronics (Hardware and Firmware), mechanical and electrical design, as well as supply management and SQA (Supply Quality Assurance). In your role you will work globally and interact with engineers and experts also from other Bombardier sites.
- Define product roadmap and evolution based on customer needs and product structure for electronic propulsion products such as gate drives, sensors and more;
- Manage the product backlog to support product evolution/execution and report to management on the same;
- Lead issue activities internally and in cooperation with engineers and quality;
- Constant focus on standardization, reliability, and cost;
- Drive commodity teams with supply, SQA (supply quality assurance) and design lead engineers;
- Responsible for Maintenance and Obsolescence activities and product documentation, such as purchase drawings, product specifications, release plans, configuration management plans, and obsolescence plans;
- Present product roadmaps, cost breakdowns, requirement analysis, make or buy analysis for management when requested.
- MSc in the area of Electrical Engineering, Engineering physics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering and Management or equivalent knowledge gained for professional experience required
- Strong relevant experience in electronics, power electronics and/or product management are mandatory;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills are highly valuable;
- Able to communicate internally and externally to stakeholders on a technical level;
- Team player attitude highly valuable;
- Analytical thinking required;
- Fluent in English (Writing & Reading & Speaking);
- Swedish at an intermediate level is preferable.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org