Configuration Management Engineer
Configuration Management Engineer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Configuration Management Engineer in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
In this role, your main responsibility will be to plan, integrate, develop, drive and monitor the application of the BT CM (Bombardier Transportation Configuration Management) process and verify that the change implementation is properly applied, and that BT CM Principles are rigorously respected. You also will implement the integrity of the BT Configuration and Change Management process and its governance and oversee all functions involved in the Configuration and Change Management process. You will be part of an experienced and engaged team working within Region North.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for delivery of Software and document package to customer.
- Set up the change control Board meeting.
- Support the Configuration and Change Management personnel in all required levels of the organization, within the project team.
- Maintain the interfaces between Configuration and Change Management process, by ensuring that a Change Management process is in place on the projects from day 1.
- Provide support and ensure that related processes, tools, policies and procedures are executed to cover the whole Configuration and Change Management process chain with agreed transfer mechanisms of data between tools, if necessary.
- Create and provide of Configuration and Change Management deliverables.
- Correct use and application of the standard IS tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in either electrical or mechanical engineering
- Excellent MS Office knowledge is mandatory
- Strong understanding of Configuration and Change Management
- Experience with change control boards
- English and Swedish business fluent are mandatory for this role
- Knowledge of Aras Innovator and Rational Synergy is considered a plus
- Open minded, easily adaptable, positive attitude towards new challenges
- Analytical, meticulous and self-propelled
- Able to work in a multicultural team
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-09-08
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com