Configuration Manager Engineer
Configuration Manager Engineer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Configuration Manager and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Göteborg, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
The Configuration Manager is responsible and mandated to lead and control all Project Configuration Management related activities. You will be reporting to the Technical Project Manager and be fully responsible for setting the Configuration Management Plan in a major, international development project. In order to do this, you will have to manage all other sub-project teams, and communicate efficiently with all the relevant stakeholders. The final goal is to make sure that everyone involved works according to the Configuration Management plan that you has been developed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the Project Configuration Management Plan.
- Ensure Configuration Management is properly applied as required by the Bombardier Configuration Management Directive and documented in the Project Configuration Management Plan.
- Review and challenge the Configuration Management Plans of internal and external suppliers and partners to ensure alignment with project Configuration Management Plan.
- Ensure alignment with Requirements Management process.
- Ensure all documents are correctly identified, structured, and released before usage.
- Identify and ensure hand-over of data, documentation, and process responsibilities between major project phases and relevant stakeholders.
- Relevant or similar experience in a major SW-development project
- Broad engineering knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of wayside and on-board signalling systems, as well as railway standards, is valued
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: General Management
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2021-04-15
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com