Content Management Coordinator
Content Management Coordinator
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Content Management Coordinator based at our site in Vasteras, Sweden
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You will be a part of the support function, TrainMate Support Team, within the Technical Publication Team and a central player for all legacy and future publication related deliverables. The purpose of this job is to coordinate our Technical Publication content management system (CMS), together with 2 other CMS coordinators. The job may also include supporting users; both Technical Communicators and Technical Writers who create content for the CMS, as well as end users who read the content in the web interface. Responsibilities can be shared or divided within the team based on skill and experience in different areas. The ambition is for you to eventually take a leading role within the CMS team.
The system’s content is mainly maintenance documentation in the form of XML files. The system mainly consists of the following:
- XML Tool, where the Technical Writers create content in XML.
- Web engine, where the customer can read the content as either HTML or PDF.
- Middle-ware server between a Product Data Management (PDM) system and the CMS.
- Scripts, which are used for several purposes.
- Quality control.
- File handling, for parts catalogue.
- Maintenance schedule creation.
- XML file manipulation and analysis.
- Project coordination
- Lead the TrainMate support team
- Ensure that sufficient and adequately skilled resources are available to perform the support activities and development deliveries.
- Ensure that CMS related processes are communicated, implemented, used and supported in Technical Publication projects.
- Be responsible for that all CMS related support, maintenance and upgrade activities are performed in a timely manner and delivered in accordance with contract requirements, through planning, communication, and control.
- Responsible for keeping the web servers functioning, both external server and internal preview server. This is done through a combination of your own fault tracing and creating error reports for the IT support, which you then need to follow up to get the system up and running as soon as possible.
- Responsible for XML Tool installation and availability.
- Manage Adobe Illustrator templates, for creating illustrations used by XML Tool.
- Web server development and coordination with help from external resources.
- XML Tool development and coordination with help from external resources.
- Script development and coordination with help from external resources.
- Cooperate with the team for development of middle-ware server between PDM/PLM systems and CMS.
- Responsible for keeping documentation, that describes the CMS and its related processes, updated and available.
- Support the Technical Publication team with technical support and training input.
- Support the Technical Publication team with fault finding.
- Train technical communicators in creating and managing content, including fault finding.
- Train external customers in using the web interface.
If you are interested, apply now!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-10-18
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org