Contracts & Claims Manager
Contracts & Claims Manager
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Our site in Västerås
is dealing with projects ranging
from development to production management and delivery of complete vehicles,
both for the Swedish market and for export, development and production of
propulsion and control systems, service, maintenance and complete traffic systems.
journeys, you’ll help millions of people to go further, too.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a
Project Commercial Manager for our location in Vasteras, Sweden
REQUISITION NUMBER: TGGO-SEVS01803812
As a Project Commercial Manager, you will assist ROS in achieving higher net margins via supporting ongoing project in Sweden by effective contract commercial management, including change and claims management, all through the lifetime of the project.
The position focuses on the full identification of contractual
obligations, potential variations and possible claim situations, and management
of the obligation compliance, change process and claim process accordingly
within the mandate and in conjunction with Contracts & Legal, Project Management, Procurement and other relevant departments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Define, implement, maintain and support effective contract management and claims management policies, procedures, strategies and activities that promote contractual compliance and prevention of claims
- Successfully proceed with legitimate claims by RCS and effectively defend against claims made by other parties
- Define commercial strategies and (co-)lead negotiations on VOs and claims; where possible under the contract, be point of contact for the customer & partners in commercial matters
- Hold contract awareness sessions and hold specific trainings, participate in Change Control Boards, and Risk & Opportunity workshops and act as the main point of contact for the Contracts & Legal function
- Assist ROS Project Management to define, implement, maintain and support effective change management and contract management policies, procedures and activities that grow the project scope, revenues and margins
- Prepare the necessary reports and obtain all necessary approvals, in order to validate proposed claim resolution strategies and claim settlements.
Why work for us?
- Be part of a global company, innovating and collaborating across countries to bring the world closer together.
- Change your personal world, with opportunities to shape your own development and experience new ways of working.
- Take pride in helping people all over the world to get where they want to be - individuals, communities, businesses.
Broaden your horizons as part of a multinational team, working together with world-shaping technology
- Education: Business Management, Engineering or Legal degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant role;
- Soft skills: independent practitioner, self-driven, self-organised, solution-oriented
- Extensive experience of Project Contract Management and Claims Management is compulsory for the role
- Obligation management, change management, claims resolution and litigation, cost recovery management, dealing with/interpreting financial information.
- Extensive knowledge of drafting and reviewing terms and conditions and risk assessment and mitigation planning.
- Commercial knowledge and high level contract negotiation skills.
- Language skills: Sweedish – native, English – professional, German – is a plus.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org