Control Software Engineer
Control Software Engineer
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently looking to recruit three Control Software Engineers for our site in Vasteras, Sweden.
The main purpose of the role is to develop propulsion control software for high-speed trains, commuter trains and metros. You will be part of a great team developing, testing and maintaining propulsion control software meeting customer expectations. The work will be carried out in Västerås with access to real time simulators, power lab and on trains somewhere in the World.
- Design control software for propulsion systems in order projects & products
- Design, implement, document, test & integrate propulsion control software
- Review of code, documents and technical solutions
- Requirement management with internal & external stakeholders
- Lead complex error investigations & present problem solutions
- Provide support to system tests, commissioning & homologation of propulsion systems
- Handle source code, configuration management, packaging & releases of software solutions
- BSC or MSC in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Control Engineering, Applied Physics or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience of software development for industrial applications or real-time systems is an advantage
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink or similar graphical modelling and simulation tool is beneficial
- Demonstrates strong communication and diplomacy skills; drive for results, good problem-solver with a systematic approach
- English at a business fluent level is essential for the job and Swedish at an intermediate level is preferable.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-10-06
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org