Control Software Engineer
Control Software Engineer
In the centre of Västerås we develop new technology and integrate software and hardware into world leading propulsion products. We design propulsion products from metros in Stockholm and London, to high speed trains for China.
We are currently looking to recruit a Control Software Engineer for our site in Vasteras, Sweden.
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to develop propulsion control software for high-speed trains, commuter trains and metros. You will be part of a great team developing, testing and maintaining propulsion control software meeting customer expectations. The work will be carried out in Västerås with access to real time simulators, and opportunity to participate in testing performed in power lab
and on trains somewhere in the World.
- Design control software for propulsion systems in order projects & products
- Design, document, develop, test & integrate propulsion control software
- Requirement management with internal & external stakeholders
- Provide support, lead complex error investigations & provide problem solutions for propulsion systems
- Educate field personnel, support system tests, commissioning & homologation of propulsion systems
- Handle source code, configuration management, packaging & releases of software solutions
- BSC or MSC in Software Engineering, Control Engineering, Applied Physics or equivalent
- Experience of software development within industrial applications or real-time systems is an advantage
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink or similar graphical modelling and simulation tool is beneficial
- Team-player with strong problem-solving skills and ability to work proactively
- English and Swedish communication skills
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com