At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are currently looking for a
Control Specialist for our location in Vasteras, Sweden
In this role you will have to develop control systems and solutions in as well order projects as in standard products applied in our propulsion and auxiliary systems.. The work will mainly be carried out in office or in the real time simulator setup, but also in power lab and on trains. The long-term target of the position is to develop competence up to at least BT Expert level
- Design Control solutions, e.g. motor converter control or electro dynamic Slip/Slide Control.
- Signal processing, e.g. through filter design or frequency analysis
- Implement (graphical functional block diagrams), Document, Test and Verify Control Software.
- Handle source code, configuration management, packaging and releases of software solutions.
- Execute theoretical analyses on control and dynamical systems performance, e.g. stability.
- Provide expert support, lead complex technical problem investigations and propose solutions.
- Educate co-workers and field personnel, give support to power lab or train tests, participate on commissioning and homologation of propulsion systems on simulators, in power lab or on train.
- PhD or MSc in Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent,
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience - control system development.
- Good knowledge of control theory, signal processing, modelling and simulation.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- English at a business fluent level is essential for the job.
- Swedish at an intermediate level is preferable.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2021-04-15
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com