We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently looking for a Control Specialist in Vasteras, Sweden
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Develop control systems & solutions in as well order projects as in standard products applied in our propulsion and auxiliary systems. The work will mainly be carried out in office or in the Real time simulator setup, but also in power lab and on trains somewhere in the World. The long-term target of the position is to develop competence up to at least Alstom Expert level.
- Design Control solutions, e.g. motor converter control or electro dynamic Slip/Slide Control;
- Signal processing, e.g. through filter design or frequency analysis
- Implement (graphical functional block diagrams), Document, Test & Verify Control Software;
- Handle source code, configuration management, packaging & releases of software solutions;
- Execute theoretical analyses on control and dynamical systems performance, e.g. stability.
- Provide expert support, lead complex technical problem investigations and propose solutions;
- Educate co-workers & field personnel, give support to power lab or train tests, participate on commissioning & homologation of propulsion systems on simulators, in power lab or on train;
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PhD or MSc in Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent,
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience - control system development;
- Good knowledge of control theory, signal processing, modelling and simulation;
- Good communication skills, team player;
- English at a business fluent level is essential for the job;
- Swedish at an intermediate level is preferable.n
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-07-23
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com