Customer Support PM A
Customer Support PM A
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Support Project Manager for our site in Vasteras.
The Customer Support PM is responsible for introduction of products and handling of warranty related activities during warranty phase of the project.
The Customer Support PM is responsible for warranty budget and that the equipment is performing according to set targets.
Representing the CS function within the Project Core Team from the start of the project, and are the interface with end customers and sub suppliers to Bombardier during warranty phase.
- Leads the Project Core Team in all applicable Product Introduction Processes.
- Ensures that sufficient and adequately skilled resources are available to perform the CS deliverables.
- Ensures that CS processes are implemented, communicated, used and supported in the project.
- Responsible that all CS related deliverables as described in the WBS are performed in a timely manner and delivered in accordance with contract requirements, through planning, communication and control.
- Responsible to report to progress of the CS related activities to the Project Core Team and assist the Project Manager with CS matters during project reviews.
- Responsible, within the context of the specific project, to ensure that delivered products receives agreed rectification through retrofit programs and similar.
- Ensures that updates of product related manuals and instructions are distributed and communicated internally and to agreed parties in the customer’s organization during warranty phase.
- Ensures that field experience and field-data is feed-back to the project in accordance with the CS processes during start-up, design, realization and field support phases (this includes providing support for the Design for Maintenance of Engineering).
- Support a control-system for monitoring and measuring devices at the field sites
- Responsible, together with the Project Manager and the designated Customer Site Manager, to establish the strategy and mobilization plan for CS in service, including the clear definition and agreement for the use of the customer’s infrastructure; installations for major components replacements; the implementation of a rigorous incident management organization; the follow-up of the NCR’s; the Open Items List quick solutions and the AVM’s/retrofits implementation through the Management control centre; the engagement of suppliers and the related claim management; the management of the required CS staff, etc.
- Implements and enforces HSE requirements on site with the support of HSE team representatives.
- Degree in Engineering/Business studies or equivalent education.
- Relevant Project Management experience ideally from electrical or software.
- Problem solving and solution orientated.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Swedish, French, German or Mandarin is preferred but not mandatory.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Job: Customer Support
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org