At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are currently looking to recruit a Depot Manager for our site in Göteborg, Sweden.
The Depot Manager is responsible for his own staff and according to the business description, of the work site. Special focus shall be attached to coordination and standardisation in the areas of management, contract fulfilment, quality and safety issues.
The Manager is also responsible for implementing and adapting working methods, according to the requirements that are placed on the business.
- Responsible for the overall work Operations, within the Department maintenance production and depots;
- Coordination responsibilities for all activities performed locally, to ensure that the activities are carried out according to applicable requirements and rules, in line with the company's goals;
- Leading, distributing, coordinating, documenting and developing and optimizing maintenance production;
- Implementation of management systems and quality systems;
- Operational responsibility for road safety in the depot and in areas;
- Staff responsibility including work environment and external environment;
- Resource planning in the business area;
- Staff competence development and education;
- External contacts with customers and suppliers;
- Contact with Union business (primarily local parties);
- Represent the employer in MBL negotiations regarding its own area of responsibility;
- Risk management According to established procedure in the production area.
- Previous experience in operation, production or maintenance in a similar role;
- Strong people management experience, as well as managing a cross functional team;
- Engineering understanding within rail or similar industry;
- Proven track record of successful delivery and operational performance;
- Financial and commercial awareness - understanding of budgets, financial models and contracts;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Results driven individual with strong customer orientation skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Depot Management
Primary Location: SE-VG-Göteborg
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org