We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Documentation Lead for our location in Västerås, Sweden.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this job is to take lead and coordinate technical documentation deliveries cross-functional in a multicultural team environment. Responsible to deliver to customer according to project plan and customer requirements. The job responsibility includes planning, execution and follow up of user documentation. Allocation of work packages to best cost countries. Responsible to follow the correct project baseline.
- Perform customer requirement analysis.
- Define and implement Documentation Management within the Project organisation.
- Ensure the Project Documentation Management plan is produced and validated.
- Manage and implement the Project Documentation according to the rules defined in the Project Documentation Management Plan.
- Plan, execute and follow up production of technical user information.
- Continuous improvement of maintenance user information and with a cross-functional approach.
- Manage the documentation delivery in due time to Customer.
- Alert the Project Management team about next milestones related to documentation issues.
- Follow Customer and stakeholders’ documentation status.
- Deploy and manage the AT standard Project EDMS (Electronic Documentation Management System).
- Ensure the Project documentation recording in the EDMS.
- Provide documentation reporting and indicators to Site Documentation Manager, Project Manager, Project Management team and Customer.
- Promoting the company’s Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Willingness to travel (nationally and internationally).
- Information design Bachelor of Science (BSc), or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or relevant Master of Science (MSc).
- Relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role.
- Proven planning skills.
- Experienced in modularized information and Content Management System(s).
- Railway industry and preferably After Market business.
- Strongly recommended to have experience of propulsion system design in combination with project management.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role, good written and spoken Swedish would be a plus.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com