We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Documentation Lead (m/f) and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Västerås, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this job is to coordinate technical documentation deliveries from internal and external suppliers and deliver to customer according to project plan and customer requirements. The job responsibility includes planning, execution and follow up of user documentation. Allocation of work within team and allocation of work packages to best cost countries. Responsible to follow the correct project baseline
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination: Create resource plan, allocate workload among team members, follow up resource spending
- Collection of technical data from: system engineering, sub-suppliers, Customers, field engineers, customer Support
- Process and structure of technical data
- Plan, execute and follow up production of advanced technical user information.
- Continuous improvement of maintenance user information and with a cross-functional approach
- Improve end customer usability.
- Adapt input to existing content and structure
- Change management: responsible to follow the correct project baseline and follow up on design changes affecting user information
- Follow the existing review process; peer-review, technical review, final review
- Information design Bachelor of Science (BSc), or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or relevant Master of Science (MSc)
- Relevant work experience with BSc degree or PHD degree
- Proven planning skills
- Experienced in modularized information and Content Management System(s)
- Railway industry and preferably After Market business
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org