At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as an Electrical Engineer on our site in Vaesteros, Sweden.
About the role:
As an Electrical Engineer you will drive electrical design and ensure fulfilment of legal requirements and international standards in projects & products
- Electrical design and internal and external Integration in order projects & products
- Document , test & Verify Converter designs in order projects & products
- Provide expert support, lead complex investigations and provide problem solutions for propulsion systems
- Drive DfE, DfM and DtC work in the design work. Interface with Operations and supply management to ensure cost efficient producible designs
- Manage customer interface discussions, drive designs solutions and ensure integration into the vehicle design
- BSC or MSC in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 2-3 yrs of experience in design related work in railway applications and power electronics
- Good communication skills
- Engineering Base , Pdm , APC, TEP
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-09-08
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org