At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as an Electronics Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be part of hardware-development and maintenance of train onboard safety systems which include work in all Bombardier Transportation hardware sub-systems for onboard, and as well as for some wayside products. The product development involves hardware components and communication systems with analog and digital design and testing with high fail-safe requirements & reliability and harsh operational environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, Implementation and Verification of Hardware for different systems and platforms
- Analyze faulty products or problem in production through Hardware and System verification
- Participate in process improvements and evaluation of new technologies
- Identification of stakeholder requirements
- Documentation and Configuration Management according to Bombardier Transportation processes and tools.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor degree plus extensive experience
- Proven and successful experience and in hardware development
- Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience on analog, RF and power electronics
- Demonstrable experience working with FPGA, PCB and EMC sensitive design
- Professional usage of English language, Swedish constitutes a plus
- Experience in a safety-critical industry is a merit
- Core competencies: Team Work, Problem Solving, Innovative, Nimble Learning and Results Oriented
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com