At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Field engineer in our Gävle facility.
The position is responsible for the field engineering scope related to one or more fleet maintenance projects (Regina X52-X54 vehicles). In addition to this, you will be involved in various other engineering tasks related to the BT SER business (project and system engineering work, both during bids and execution). You will work in a flexible environment, with wide variations from doing investigations to looking at replacement of components and supporting productions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engineering core team representative for respective fleet contract
- Manage the resolution of technical issues on long term, related to maintenance execution and fleet performance, support maintenance optimization and FRACAS processes
- Provide systematic inputs on: Operation Performance Improvement, Life Cycle Cost Management, System Life Cycle Management and Technical Support and Expertise
- Support all the engineering work related to the project (e.g. in case of technical issues related to the fleet maintenance corrective and preventive) while interfacing with internal/external Customers and Suppliers
- Close cooperation with BT SER engineers from the region, division and inter-divisionally such as ROS, BOG, COO, RCS, etc.
- Providing continuous technical support to the depot operation
- Engineering degree (or Technician but at Engineering level by experience)
- Extensive knowledge of rolling stock (vehicles) and their maintenance
- Good detailed knowledge of rolling stock and train vehicle systems
- Taking initiative and being alert at all time
- Skilled in written reporting
- Communicative, open person, who can influence other people, team player
- Analytical: can overview the situation, without getting lost in the details
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish) and English (spoken and written)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
If so, apply now at www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Together we move.
Primary Location: SE-GAV-Gavle
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com