Finance Project Manager (m/f)
Finance Project Manager (m/f)
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Finance Project Manager (m/f) and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
The FPM (Finance Project Manager) leads finances for projects as a project controller, to improve the project overall performance. As a key member of the project, he provides financial analysis, advice, and guidance to support the project team in making the best business decisions for the project. He/she is the main partner for the Financial Strategy success of the project, contributing to negotiation processes to secure project success. The FPM supports PM in risks and opportunities process and sign-off contingencies/committed savings. He/she is part of the Finance organization and covers the entire project lifecycle, i.e. acquisition, bidding and execution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in overall Project Management process jointly with Project Manager.
- Main partner for the Financial Strategy success of the project.
- Optimize financial aspects on the project Org. Tax, Hedging, Financing
- Business Partnering: provide finance advise and tutoring to the project team.
- Ensure compliance of finance rules in project review preparation and throughout project execution.
- Control the financial performance of the project and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks.
- Add insight and accuracy to project financial information (Improve accuracy on forecasts, revenue, cash, cost, etc.).
- Challenge and approve Project Financials (cash, competitiveness) as per DoA.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations, especially for tax and statutory accounts purposes.
- Liaise with other finance expert functions (e.g. Tax and Customs, Treasury and Financing, Internal Audit & Risk Management, Accounting and Finance efficiency, etc.).
- Contribute to negotiation processes to secure project success (customer and / or partner).
- Support PM in risks and opportunities process and sign-off contingencies/committed savings.
- Partner with PM and CM in Contract & Claim Management (focus on finance topics & risks profile).
- Communicate effectively with Project Stakeholders and provide reliable financial analysis to assist in the decision-making (Explain, justify and keep record in detail).
- Prepare jointly with the project team, the project reviews content and reassess each semester the profitability.
- Participating and influencing negotiations (Price review, financial T&C, VO´s, Claims, etc.).
- Challenging financial information throughout project process (consistent “Early Warning” for financial impacts of projects operational performances and risk mitigation).
- Monitoring compliance with all governance and reporting rules & regulations in project.
- Corroborating the permanent compliance of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Managing and analysing costs, revenue and profitability.
- Preparing timely forecasts for sales, costs, margin, and cash.
- Permanently looking for liquidity flows and working capital optimization and promote cash culture in the project.
- Ensuring billing process (external or internal) is made on a timely manner.
- Supporting the finance teams in the monthly closing process and reporting Project financials in a suitable manner.
- Ensuring project contractual bonds and guarantees are issued on due time and request release "as soon as possible", avoiding unnecessary expenses.
- Master’s in Business school, engineering school or university equivalent
- Relevant experience in Finance
- An auditing and/or project operational background would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, knowledge of SAP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Previous experience in industrial projects
- Leadership (demonstrated ability to partner well and influence others) and autonomy and self-drive.
- Synthesis, strategic thinking, and analytical mind
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-10-06
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com