Hardware Engineer (M/F)
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
We are currently looking to recruit a Hardware Engineer (m/f) for our site in Stockholm, Sweden.
Be part of HW research and development and HW-maintenance of industrial real-time embedded products, wayside object controller products, model OCS950, onboard computer platform, model CoHP-2, with highest fail-safe requirements & reliability and harsh operational environment.
- Design of HW
- Implementation of HW
- Verification of HW
- Work package leader
- Minimum Master or bachelor degree. PhD or secondary Master / postgraduate studies are a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience designing HW for embedded systems
- Knowledge of:
- Power design (SMPS, Isolated converters, Transformers, etc.)
- Analog design (Analog filters, ADC,DAC )
- High speed digital circuits (DDR2, DDR3, PCI-E) and Design with High-end CPUs (ARM, PowerPC)
- Languages: English and Swedish
Job: H/W Design
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-09-08
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com