At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are currently looking to recruit a ITC Engineer Onboard for our Rail Control Solutions Organisation, located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the role
As an Installation, Test and Commissioning Engineer, your main task will be to lead and support the Installation, Test and Commissioning activities to the Bombardier Onboard Ebicab2000 signalling system. You will work closely with other functions and Project Managers within the RCS organisation.
- Prepare test activities, e.g. documents, time tables, test areas, records, tools, etc
- Execute type and serial Commissioning to the onboard ATP system
- Perform service and support to customers and sub-contractors
- Create test cases, review design and test documents; interpret requirements to ensure that the design is compliant
- Deliver on time with required quality, following applicable internal and external rules and regulations
- Report status of assigned tasks to the commissioning leader and work package leader
- Maintain and improve work methods and processes
- Interface with other parts of the company as needed: Specific Application, Requirement engineers, GA/GP System Engineers, Product and Tool, suppliers/EAPD, Sales and Bids
- Upper secondary School (Electrical and control technology), and relevant work experience
- Relevant previous experience in signalling systems installation, test and commissioning not a mandatory, but could be an advantage
- Practical skills (able to use hand tools and electrical instruments
- Methodical approach, accurate and precise
- Fluency in English and/or Swedish – both spoken and written
- Comprehensive computer skills: Design tools, MS office
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Committed, Proactive and being customer friendly with good communication skills
- Good at handling stressful situations
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com