At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking to recruit for our Rail Control Solution division a ITC Engineer
Purpose of the job:
The ITC Engineer needs to be supportive regarding handling and updates of the ITC documentation, e.g. department documentation, while s/he will carry out installation, test and commissioning activities in a proper, correct manner, according to the ITC process.
- Be supportive regarding handling and updates of the ITC documentation, e.g. department documentation.
- Support department related tasks.
- Participate in the preparatory work and support respective ITC responsible by preparing or producing documentation.
- Participate in preparation of time schedules.
- Carry out installation, test and commissioning activities on site, including entering records.
- Report progress to respective ITC responsible as input for the diary.
- Report and file Non-Conformity Reports according to established routines, both project- and department related.
- Be supportive and make sure that requests for dispositions, closed track and other protective measures are carried out
- Make sure that all electrical safety measures are enforced and followed. Make sure there is an Electrical safety leader whenever there is electrical work at hand. Take the role as Electrical safety leader if needed.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Background in electrical installations and railway tracks
- Able to read and interpret drawings and circuit diagrams
- Railway signalling knowledge is considered a plus
- Certified as Electrical Safety Leader
- Experience with formal methods is considered a plus
- Fluent in English and Swedish language is mandatory
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?
If so, apply and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Job: Advance Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org