Lead Documentation and Training
Lead Documentation and Training
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Lead Documentation and Training based at our site in Västerås, Sweden.
Purpose of the role
Lead the Documentation and Training group working on the delivery projects. Ensure delivery on time at cost and to specification. Ensure resource availability, process development and lessons learned carry over between projects.
- Lead project work to deliver on time, on cost, and to specification: Tight alignment with the Bombardier Transportation’s Project Directors to execute the projects on time, on cost, and to the specification. Lead and defend BT’s position against the customer in all areas (commercial, communication, technical, deliveries, quality etc.);
- Resource planning to ensure resource availability and development, for all projects;
- Develop best practice processes and carry over of lessons learned.
- Relevant experience in a similar role in rail industry (alternatively, in other transportation industries, such as aerospace);
- Experience with leading documentation and training work in a similar business;
- Proven leadership skills – coordinating people, able to act as an escalation point, able to communicate with different stakeholders including managers and customers;
- Resource management skills – including managing administrative aspects for team members;
- Capability to act as process owner, identify improvement points and develop the processes;
- Project Management skills;
- International experience would be highly valuable;
- Other competencies needed: drive, focus, communication skills, adherence to milestones and schedules, results-oriented;
- Language skills required: advanced/business fluent level of English and Swedish.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Project Development & Management
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com