Lead Planner 3rd Party
Lead Planner 3rd Party
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and diver less trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Lead Planner in Vasteras, Sweden.
In this role, you will establish and update the Level 1 Schedule and Resource plan in accordance with BT scheduling and resource planning procedure, including leading the harmonization and integration of the scope of work with support from Product development Planner ( PdP) and planners from other divisions of BT including ROQ, RCS and TCMS involved in the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and update the ETO relevant Product development Schedule and Resource planning baseline based on common objectives within the project, including leading the harmonization and integration with Project schedules and challenge inputs from all parties
- Regularly monitor ETO relevant critical path(s) of the schedule and resource plans to identify risks and opportunities and develop mitigation plans
- Responsible for planning of resources required to deliver product development and validation scope using standard methodology (e.g. generic Product Breakdown Structure and Work Breakdown Structure)
- Report (operationally) to the Planning and Performance Manager (P&PM) or Planning and Performance Lead (P&PL - as relevant) and support the PF core team
- Responsible for processing requests, maintaining project forecasts, monitoring actuals, levelling of resource assignments, and reporting demand for the various functions within their scope
- Support the KPI’s as required by the project
- Engineering degree or degree in Business administration / Management is an asset (certification in PRINCE2 or PMP is an advantage)
- Working experience either in Engineering (e.g. Project Engineering role), Project Management, Operations, Procurement, Bids, Sales, or Finance
- Practical experience of generating and maintaining schedules and resource plans in Primavera P6 software
- Proven track record in managing cross functional Product development projects of similar scale
- Experience with resource planning for groups greater than 100
- Knowledge of Scheduling and Resource planning techniques
- Experience with “System Engineering” design methodology (including V&V/V cycle principles) is an asset
- Fluency in English
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. Alstom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Applicants with disabilities are preferred if they have the same qualifications.
Job Project Development
Primary Location SE-VAS-Västerås
Other Locations CH-ZU-Zurich, DE-BW-Mannheim
Employee Status Regular
Ansök senast 2021-07-06
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org