We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer in Västerås, Sweden
As a Mechanical Engineer you will drive Mechanical design and ensure fulfilment of legal requirements and international standards in projects & products.
- Mechanical design and internal and external Integration in development and order projects & products
- Document, test & Verify mechanical designs in order projects & products
- Provide expert support, lead complex investigations and provide problem solutions for propulsion systems
- Drive DfE, DfM and DtC work in the design work. Interface with Operations and supply management to ensure cost efficient producible designs
- Manage customer interface discussions, drive designs solutions
- BSC or MSC in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in Converter design related work in railway applications.
- Advanced Swedish and English skills
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com