MTS Project Manager
MTS Project Manager (m/f)
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as an MTS Project Manager (m/f) and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Vasteras, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
Ensure and support the strategy around the spare parts stock for new trains to be delivered to customers. Focus will initially be on a delivery project to customer in Gothenburg. Review and mitigate potential risks surrounding the long-term obligation with focus on spare part solution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contract Compliance, work with predefined and agreed rules or guidelines.
- Review Services Contracts towards suppliers to ensure that back-to-back obligations fulfil contractual Customer agreements
- Ensure and continuously plan for the volume of the warehouse based on the customer need.
- Prepare spare part lists.
- Define with stakeholders the financial model for spare parts.
- Manage obsolescence strategy and execution.
- Responsible and accountable to ensure financial targets achieved.
- Setup the spare parts warehouse for defined projects:
- Ensure all safety requirements and standards fulfilled.
- Ensure spare parts procured, sold and delivered efficiently.
- Continuously work to ensure inventory optimized.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by establishing a good network and delivering on agreed commitments.
- Define and support upselling opportunities related to material solutions, component repair, and overhaul.
- Experience from working with complex contracts.
- Experience in logistics and supply chain
- Relevant project management experience
- Experience from the whole value chain, from sub supplier to customer
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Preferred experience include:
- Educational Degree in logistics and/or supply chain
- Experience within the industry is an advantage.
- Experience with Maximo – Version 6 / 7and/or BaaN IV
- Handling Chemicals with Sisource & iChemistry
- Experience with Lotus Notes
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org