Object Controller Adaptation Engineer
Object Controller Adaptation Engineer (m/f)
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as an Object Controller Adaptation Engineer (m/f) and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
The main objective for this role is to configure our Object Controllers for the objects used at Swedish mainlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of stakeholder requirements
- Configuration of Object controllers / Generic Application Sweden
- Support for implementers, integrators, testers, validators (e.g. explain requirements, assess non-conformities) and homologation including conception of safety measures, support safety case and presentation to assessors and involved teams
- Appropriate documentation on all required levels pertaining to both product and process including verification of test specifications and module design specifications.
- RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety) analysis (including safety specific tasks) and performance optimisation
- Relevant engineering degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering), preferably a Master’s degree or relevant experience in safety and engineering system related aspects.
- Experience of requirement management in DOORS or other requirement management systems, specification and documentation of complex technical systems including software and hardware will be a plus
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-08-10
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org