Onboard System Configuration Manager
Onboard System Configuration Manager
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as an Onboard System Configuration Manager in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job:
In this role, your main responsibility will be to define the platform and to maintain and develop the requirements of the platform together with the onboard architect. You will be responsible for Bombardier’s products, Sub products and Solutions for the Rail Control Solutions division.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform technical analysis of the solution to be able to show compliance and completeness to assessors and national authorities to maintain and achieve approvals throughout revisions / realizations.
- Write documents that demonstrate that minor updates are compliant with existing ISA (Independent Safety Assessment).
- Maintain product structures of our solution for our customers throughout realizations.
- Adopt and use our infrastructure tools for baselines of our architectures. These are used as reference for the onboard engineering community and the regions in customer projects.
- Align with ETCS System Product Owners (European Train Control System) and the Onboard Architect the overall Onboard Technical Solution.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Product Management or Development/ Software Engineering/ Electronic/ Mechatronic or any other relevant field.
- Strong experience with Configuration Management/Software Engineering/ Project Management/Product Development or any other similar role.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with MS Office and IT tools (Windows 7 or 10, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio) is mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C/C++ is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Software and Hardware interconnection is desirable.
- Good knowledge of job-specific tools (Synergy, Doors, RTC, others may apply) will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge in safety systems will be considered a plus.
- English is mandatory for this role, Swedish or any other language will be considered a plus
- Strategic thinker, detail-oriented and with a positive attitude towards new challenges and changes
- Able to work in a multicultural team and interested to travel up to 6 times per year
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org