Onboard System Engineer
Onboard System Engineer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
ONBOARD SYSTEM ENGINEER
for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
In this role you will successfully develop and maintain onboard systems, as part of our Rail Control Solutions Division, creating solutions which insure the highest customer value and satisfaction. You will act as the bridge between the users of the system (external or internal customers), the developers (including HW and SW Designers, Testers and Validators) and the safety assessors.
- Defining system requirements, architecture, definition of system context and interfaces, create technical concepts.
- Verification of test specifications and module design specifications.
- Conception of safety measures, support safety case and presentation to assessors and involved teams.
- Support and conduct hazard and risk analyses, failure mode effects and criticality analyses, analyse non-conformities.
- Appropriate documentation on all required levels pertaining to both product and process
- Creation and negotiation of technical concepts, support product owner and product management with technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge and/ or experience working with electrical or mechanical system engineering, preferably in transportation industry.
- Relevant experience working with requirements, specifications and documentation of complex technical systems.
- Easy to understand SW and HW, and their interconnection.
- Knowledge of job-specific tools (Synergy, Doors, others may apply) is an advantage.
- Swedish and English language skills required.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel (nationally and international).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-09-08
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com