Onboard System Test and Integration Engineer
Onboard System Test and Integration Engineer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Onboard System Test and Integration Engineer role in Stockholm, Sweden
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The System Test and Integration Engineer will be part of an experienced and engaged team working with the Onboard Systems Generic and Specific Applications within Region North and will work with Bombardiers Onboard Systems. The role of the System Test and Integration Engineer is to ensure that our products are compliant to applicable requirements and to assure delivery of safe, reliable and stable products to our customers. System Tests, System Integration, Test Planning, Field support, verification and fault-analysis of our products is within the work scope. The System Test and Integration Engineer also provides technical expertise in support to other departments.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Prepare Test Plans to verify and ensure that system meets its design specifications and requirements within the project
- Write Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, Test Record, Test Reports within a project
- Develop and execute test cases and related scripts for scenario-based testing in lab environment
- Analysis of test results, reporting deviations from expected system behavior
- Support lab configuration setup according to technical specifications
- Plan, coordinate and support of System Integration activities
- Support Project Management, Project Engineering and System Engineering
- Re-create, analyze and suggest potential solutions of reported error reports
- Participate in field and integration tests if required
- Participate and support in system integrations in vehicles if required
- Communicate within the organization and customers
- Participates in technical document reviews and prepare documents for submission to the customers and suppliers;
- Document results of executed test cases
- Be responsible for documents such as Test Specification, Test Environment Specification and Test Record
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent work experience in development projects
- Experience within test lab environment
- Technical experience within system integration and testing in development projects. Good understanding of HW and SW interactions within complex system architectures.
- Programming knowledge desirable (experience of some programming language like C, C++, C# or PHP)
- Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued
- Knowledge of DOORS and Rational Synergy are considered added-values
- English and Swedish business fluent are highly valued for this role
- Willingness to travel up to 10% per year
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org