Onboard Integration Team Leader
Onboard Integration Team Leader
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Onboard Integration Team Leader and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
As an Onboard Integration Team Leader you will be responsible for successful leading of the integration team based in Stockholm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Team management, including development plans, performance monitoring and reviews, salary setting and negotiations, quality and effectiveness of own team;
- Allocation of resources within the team (allocate work, set priorities, coach team members to meet daily deadlines and holding them accountable, provide subject matter and expert guidance);
- Involvement in strategic decisions concerning future planning of onboard products;
- Regular interface with stakeholders including customers and other functions within Bombardier Transportation;
- Integration responsibility for Automatic Train Protection (ATP) System;
- General issue management of the Products in Commercial Operation and from field tests;
- Recreation of the findings and issues in the Lab;
- Interface to development department and handing over issues to them for deeper analyses;
- Participation in Failure review boards of customer projects;
- Participation in alignment meeting (critical issues);
- Status reporting on Customer project failure analyses;
- Field test participation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Industrial Engineering or comparable;
- 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System) and ATP (Automatic Train Protection) application knowledge represents a plus;
- Test and Integration experience in railway, aerospace or similar industries is desirable;
- Capacity to identify and resolve technical, operational and organizational matters;
- Excellent customer management and stakeholder influencing skills;
- Previous experience within an international environment is desirable;
- Excellent communication, planning, decision making and leading skills;
- Fluency in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Advance Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com