Language: full working proficiency in Swedish and English
Reporting: Manager Operational Procurement and Shipping
Location: Västerås, Sweden
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Main purpose of the role is to manage material availability through analysing MRP data and placing required purchase orders.
- Material availability management; assure the material planning is in line with the project/prodction objectives and take the necessary actions where needed to adjust the material planning to be in line with these objectives;
- Manage material availability through analysing MRP data and placing purchase orders according to MRP suggestions and other relevant requirements. Monitor supplier order acknowledgments. Monitor deliveries. Escalate potential shortages to organisation and keep the organisation updated regarding late deliveries. Expediting;
- MRP system management; creation /maintenance of the MRP material settings based on inputs provided by other functions. E.g. register new items in MRP system, update parameters in MRP system. Maximize material availability and minimize Material In Store;
- Supplier communication: keep a frequent communication with the suppliers regarding deliveries, forecasts, re-scheduling of purchase orders, changes in design/revision of items and invoices;
- Forecasting: ensuring the suppliers have correct forecasts regarding volumes and demand dates communicated to them. Frequent communication with the internal organisation regarding changes in plans to be able to update suppliers with new information.
- University degree or other education/training in procurement or supply chain is a merit;
- Experience in the fields of procurement, supply chain, production planning or project planning is a merit;
- MS Office applications as well as some kind ERP system knowledge;
- Fluent in English.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will work together with an highly experienced, ambitious and devoted team;
- You will have a chance to work in a big growing international company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status Regular
Ansök senast 2021-10-06
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org