Language: full working proficiency in English
Reporting: Head of Engineering Management Office
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Purpose of the role
The Process Management role inside the Engineering Management Office team leads the development and alignment of the Project Management process for the Development projects. It is also in charge of the End-to-End Engineering process for RCS and alignment to the overall End-to-End product and service delivery with all other relevant stakeholders. It is also the owner of the RCS Product Breakdown Structure.
- Continuous improvement of the RCS RnD Project Management Process. This process states the way of working for RnD Projects;
- Consolidation and continuous improvement of the RCS Engineering Processes Landscape (including GP, GA and SA processes). Identify gaps and coordinate the harmonization of the processes throughout the different stakeholders;
- Alignment of the Processes with the RCS & IS Tools Landscape;
- Consolidation and continuous improvement of the RCS PBS (Product Breakdown Structure) and alignment with Tools and Processes.
- Master degree in Engineering;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an engineering company;
- Strong knowledge and experience in design and management of Processes;
- Experience in alignment of processes with tools;
- Experience in managing and aligning with multiple interfaces;
- Analytical allowing to structure complex landscape;
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management;
- Self-motivated person capable on working independently;
- Fluent in English.
What you can expect
- You will work together with an highly experienced, ambitious and devoted team;
- You will have a chance to work in a big growing international company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com