We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Production Engineer for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
As a Production Engineer will be focused on supporting Alstom Operations internal and external manufacturing sites, ensuring Group products are delivered on time and to the required Quality. The Engineer will be required to work as part of a Global team to provide Supplier Selection, Assembly and Product Development support for a wide range of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Products.
You will be focusing on monitoring ongoing production to improve FPY, set individual target for main products and make sure we have an action plan to follow and work systematically to reach our production goals.
Working as part of a Global team, you will also be responsible for Design for manufacture with the Product Design Authority, for a wide range of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Products.
- Provide Design for Manufacture feedback during the product development phase.
- Provide Technical support for both Internal and External Manufacturing sites
- Produce Production Process schematics and Pre-Series Reports,
- Provide input to plan, manage and perform Product Introduction
- Specify key processes at External and Internal Manufacturing sites.
- Support in transfer production projects
- Provide technical assessment to support Procurement in the Supplier Selection process
- Support Regional Procurement teams in supplier governance activities
- Perform Regional Bid reviews to ensure planning and coverage
- Review TRDs to ensure applicable standards are adhered to.
As Production Engineer you will work closely with the Supplier, EAPD, Production Test Engineer, Production Documentation Engineer and Strategic Sourcing to monitor ongoing series production performance and identify, target and implement programs to improve:
- First Pass Yield and product quality
- Lead time and production load levelling
- Identify Production capacity
- Alstom owned tools and test system performance and reliability.
- University Degree in Engineering or Equivalent experience
- Typically, 2-5 years of experience, less will be considered with relevant experience.
- Experience in working with Engineering, Procurement, International and external Suppliers.
- Desired competencies: teamwork, communication, planning, drive for results and flexibility
- Language skills required advanced/business fluent level of English. It could be beneficial to have at least a medium level of Swedish.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com