At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are currently looking to recruit a Production Engineer for our location in Stockholm
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Production Engineer will be focused on supporting Bombardier Operations internal and external manufacturing sites, ensuring Group products are delivered on time and to the required quality. Will be required to work as part of a Global team to provide Supplier Selection, Assembly and Product Development support for a wide range of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Products.
Production Engineer will also be focusing on monitoring ongoing production to improve First Pass Yield (FPY), set individual target for main products and make sure we have an action plan to follow and work systematically to reach our production goals.
The Engineer will work closely with the Supplier, R&D, Production Test Engineer, Production Documentation Engineer and Strategic Sourcing to monitor ongoing series production performance and identify, target and implement programs to improve product quality, FPY, lead time and production load levelling, identify production capacity, etc.
- Perform Pre-Manufacturing Review process (PMR) and First Article Inspection process (FAI).
- Provide Design for Manufacture (DFM) feedback during the product development phase. Review design and documentation for suitability for manufacture.
- Produce Production Process schematics and Pre-Series Reports.
- Review / distribute manufacturing documentation, including production process schematics, pre-series reports, manufacturing instructions and production methods.
- Specify key processes equipment at External and Internal Manufacturing sites.
- Provide technical support for both external and internal manufacturing sites.
- Support in transfer production projects
- Provide technical assessment to support Procurement in the Supplier Selection process
- Support Regional Procurement teams in supplier governance activities
- Perform Regional Bid reviews to ensure planning and coverage
- Review TRDs to ensure applicable standards are adhered to
- Educational background: Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering is desirable
- Strong manufacture production experience or in a similar role is highly recommended
- Previous experience in reviewing layout on printed circuit boards assemblies is a plus
- Experience in Railway Signalling or electronics with high reliability in harsh environment is an advantage
- Keen and dynamic person, self managed, with excellent problem solving, structured, able to lead activities
- Able to communicate clear at all professional and technical level with the team and senior management
- Ability to define and manage priorities within deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Train Operations & Maintenance
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-08-22
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com