Production Test Engineer
Production Test Engineer
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Production Test Engineer for our location in Stockholm, Sweden
Purpose of the role:
The Production Test Engineer will be focused on Developing new Applications and Platforms for Production Test Equipment and additionally supporting existing Test Equipment in use for our Product Manufacture.
This equipment is installed at both internal manufacturing sites and third party CEM manufacturing sites and is essential to ensure that Divisional products are delivered on time and to the required Quality.
Working as part of a Global team, the Engineer will also be responsible for Design for Test with the Product Design Authority, for a wide range of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Products.
- Specify and commission key updates and new test equipment at External and Internal Manufacturing sites
- Support existing test applications used in production to avoid production downtime
- Develop Test Plans for Alstom products from requirements
- Produce manufacturing documentation including Test instructions and System Manuals
- Evolve and improve Test Development processes in a growing function
- Develop Test Plans from Performance Requirements for a wide range of products from digital systems to Safety-Critical RF transmission units
- Specify, develop and commission key test equipment at Worldwide External and Internal Manufacturing sites.
- Support existing test applications used in production to minimise production downtime
- Provide Design for Test feedback during the product development phase.
- Develop supporting documentation, including Test Instructions and system Manuals.
- Evolve and improve Test Hardware Platforms, Software Frameworks and Development Processes in a growing function
- Minimum two years relevant Industrial Experience or suitable Engineering Degree
- Good working knowledge of C# .net or C++ languages.
- Ability to develop requirements specifications for and fault find electrical and electronic hardware
- Experience in Production Test Equipment Development disciplines including software version control, Boundary scan, RF Test, Development tools such as Measurement Studio, product development cycles or mechanical design would be an advantage.
- Advanced English skills are a mandatory for the role, Swedish skills are considered a plus.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Ansök senast 2021-09-03
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org