Project Commercial Manager C30
Project Commercial Manager C30
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Our site in Västerås is dealing with projects ranging from development to production management and delivery of complete vehicles, both for the Swedish market and for export, development and production of propulsion and control systems, service, maintenance and complete traffic systems. journeys, you’ll help millions of people to go further, too.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a
ROLE TITLE for our location in Vasteras, Sweden
REQUISITION NUMBER: TGGO-SEVS01803812
As a Project Commercial Manager, you will assist ROS in achieving higher net margins via supporting ongoing project in Sweden by effective contract commercial management, including change and claims management, all through the life time of the project.
The position focuses on the full identification of contractual obligations, potential variations and possible claim situations, and management of the obligation compliance, change process and claim process accordingly within the mandate and in conjunction with Contracts & Legal, Project Management, Procurement and other relevant departments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Define, implement, maintain and support effective contract management and claims management policies, procedures, strategies and activities that promote contractual compliance and prevention of claims and to successfully proceed with legitimate claims by RCS and effectively defend against claims made by other parties, such as the end customer, partners or suppliers
- Define commercial strategies and (co-)lead negotiations on VOs and claims with customer(s), partners, subcontractors; where possible under the contract, be point of contact for the customer & partners in commercial matters
- Hold contract awareness sessions and hold specific obligation/change/claims training sessions as may be required, participate in Change Control Boards, and Risk & Opportunity workshops, form a permanent part of the Project Core Team and act as the main point of contact for the Contracts & Legal function
- Assist ROS Project Management to define, implement, maintain and support effective change management and contract management policies, procedures and activities that grow the project scope, revenues and margins
- Prepare the necessary reports and obtain all necessary approvals, including from BT Group and Bombardier Corporate, as required, in order to validate proposed claim resolution strategies and claim settlements.
Why work for us?
- Be part of a global company, innovating and collaborating across countries to bring the world closer together.
- Change your personal world, with opportunities to shape your own development and experience new ways of working.
- Take pride in helping people all over the world to get where they want to be - individuals, communities, businesses.
- Broaden your horizons as part of a multinational team, working together with world-shaping technology
- Extensive experience of Project Contract Management, obligation management, change management
- Education required: Legal degree (LL.M), Business Management degree or Engineering degree
- Typically 5-7 years of experience in a relevant role;
- Extensive experience of claims resolution and litigation, cost recovery management, dealing with/interpreting financial information.
- Extensive knowledge of drafting and reviewing terms and conditions and risk assessment and mitigation planning.
- Commercial knowledge.
- High level contract negotiation skills.
- Languages: English – professional, German – is a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously
breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: SE-VAS-Västerås
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-08-22
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org