At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Project Controller and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the job
Be the navigator to the project manager to ensure focus on the achievement of the project financial goals. Control and provide all required financial information about the project.
Business Partnering (Project level)
- - Be a Business Partner for the PM and the Project Core Team. Attend Project Core Team meetings and all relevant project meetings.
- - Keep PM continuously updated on financial situation of the entire project and upcoming R&Os. Ensure financial transparency within the PCT.
- - Be the main point of contact for all Financial Issues relating to the project.
- - Coordinate and follow-up all financial matters with internal partners (incl. Interco. matching process)
- - Interface and liaise with Customer Finance organization
Project Calculation & Reporting
- Ensure that project calculations reflect current status of EAC approved and proposed in Global FORE and prepare EAC change requests.
- Input and update project calculations in Global FORE and local system.
- Challenge the project teams to assure a successful project execution.
- Update Estimated-at-completion calculation for Budget (annual) and Forecast (quarterly)
- Review and Analyse variances between Budget, Forecast and Actual figures and comment on them in Monthly Reporting
- Contribute in R&Os/MEP discussion and challenge project inputs
- Review and challenge cash planning (incl. action plans & follow up)
- Prepare and update monthly reports and presentation in project review meetings. Attend monthly MOR reviews.
- Follow-up hedging & bonds requirements for the project and assess impact on EAC.
- Follow-up on escalation and ensure proper reflection in the EAC.
- Follow-up warranty provisions and ensure proper reflection in Financials
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Financial processes and Guidelines
- Support OSC/CASRA/Other audit requirements and ensure closure of identified gaps.
- Support External Audit Process (in close cooperation with A&R)
- Provide input parameters for Bid Approval Process and support Blue Book tender activities for VOs and PCRs.
- Ensure proper start-up of new projects (Bid handover, financial set-up...)
- Customer Invoicing and follow-up to ensure timely collection of invoices. Take all necessary actions to limit overdue on Account Receivables.
- Closing of projects
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Forecasting & Budgeting with Site Controlling
- Financial performance (OI, EBIT and FCF) with Site Controlling (e.g. Wrap rates)
- Actual Cost controlling with Site Controlling
- Period End Closing with Site Controlling & A&R
- EAC Hours & Costs forecasts with Functions
- Audit Procedures with Site Controlling (A&R)
- Finance degree and/or any relevant professional related qualification
- At least 3-5 years of working experience
- English fluent, Swedish preferred
- Experience in a similar responsibility, working in an international environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP systems and SAP/BW
- Good understanding of Finance/Controlling processes and tools
If you are interested, apply now!
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 35 ,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Controller / Comptroller
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com